Technology & Media
Where talent meets technology
No matter what kind of technology or media you specialise in, it's no secret that one of the greatest business challenges is staying on top of the latest trends to maintain a competitive edge.
Cornerstone for Technology & Media helps organisations stay on top of the marketplace by providing technology and media clients with the ability to manage and measure the performance of each sales channel across multiple resellers, distributors or storefronts. Organisations can use Cornerstone to understand where skills or knowledge gaps exist within each of these channels while delivering the training and track improvements employees need to stay on top of the marketplace - and the competition.
- Align sales channel efforts with corporate objectives by increasing organisational and affiliate visibility
- Comply with industry regulations and internal training requirements with automated workflows, approval routing and notifications
- Rapidly roll out new products and associated training across your extended enterprise
- Deliver product training to all employees from a single platform at a fraction of the cost
Observation Checklist: Observe & measure competencies & performance in real time, on the job.
In the technology & media industries, there are times when fulfilment of required competencies cannot be measured on a typical rating scale or as part of an annual review. Cornerstone’s innovative Observation Checklist feature lets you systematically assess and monitor employee skills and performance in the field while employees are doing their jobs.
Cornerstone's Observation Checklist guides you in assigning validators or verifiers to assess competence or successful completion of tasks as employees work in the field.
- Give your verifiers, validators or preceptors easy access to Observation Checklists, replacing inefficient paper-based processes
- Ensure that regulatory reporting is accurate and timely
- Use pre-integrated competency models specific to the Technology & Media industries
- Specifically define observation ratings and methods